Guide for how to put on a Chameleon Necklace
1) Pauline Wong’s Chameleon necklace consists of five pieces. Three individual necklace strands, one clasp and one pendant.
2) Pick up the clasp and pendant.
3) Slot the pendant through the long prong of the clasp.
4) Put clasp and pendant to one side.
5) Pick up the three necklace strands between both index fingers of each hand.
6) Twist the necklace strands between both index fingers between 2 – 4 times depending on the size of the strands*
i) Larger/thicker necklace strands should only require a couple of twists.
ii) Smaller thinner necklace strands will require three or four twists.
7) Pick up the clasp and pendant.
8) Slot the left hand necklace strand into the left hand loop below the pearl of the clasp.
9) Place the necklace, pendant and clasp around your neck
10) To secure necklace, slot the long prong of the clasp into the other side of the three
11) Adjust Chameleon necklace accordingly so it looks presentable.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch.